Project Solution Capability:total solution for projects
Product name:Warren 60x96 Interior French Doors With Double Doors Interior Glass
Material:Aluminium Alloy + Glass
Type:75 Casement Door
Surface treatment:Powder coated ,anodized,Electrophoresis
Accessories:Locks + Hinges+Handle
Advantage:Ultra-narrow frame, low threshold design, heavy bearing, tight seal
Warren 60x96 Interior French Doors With Double Doors Interior Glass Spec Sheet
Warren 60x96 Interior French Doors
|Profile wall thickness||2.0-2.4mm|
|Surface process||Powder coating, Wood grain transfer printing|
|Use Occasion||All rooms|
|Hardware configuration||Top Quality Germany Hardware Accessories|
|Packing||Tightly packed to prevent any damage|
Ultra-narrow frame, low threshold design, heavy bearing, tight seal
Warren 60x96 Interior French Doors
French doors have gained popularity in recent years due to their classic design and ability to save up to half of the door opening space. Designed to open into a room or out onto a patio, these doors make a dramatic statement and add great ventilation. They are energy efficient which can make your home energy bill low! French door styling goes well with any home style.
Looking for a custom dimension? From small to large sizes, we've got you covered.
Using a 6060-T66 aluminum profile has stronger wind pressure and load-bearing performance, is the primary guarantee to maintain the high safety factor of doors and windows.
1. High-strength heat-treated aluminum with high hardness.
2. High mechanical properties, wear resistance, and impact resistance.
3. Easy to process, High corrosion resistance
4.10 times longer service life than normal aluminum.
Low-E Glass Coating helps keep your home warm in the winter by reflecting heat back into your house and keeping it from escaping through the windows. In the summer, the coating can be used to keep your home cooler by reflecting heat from the outside and limiting the amount that enters your home.
- High anti-corrosion: all hardware surface treatment to European level 5 anti-corrosion treatment
- Made of austenitic stainless steel, with thickened hinge load-bearing section
- Multi-point lock design: ensure the sealing of the whole window` and reduce the noise
Three Layers Of Sealing
- The outer glass strip is soft and hard co-extruded, with a pinched wire inside to prevent thermal expansion and contraction.
- The function of the dust-proof rubber strip is to prevent dust + increase the drainage volume (air pressure).
- Central equal pressure water barrier strip: water vapor separation.
- Sealant strip: to ensure the tightness of the fan frame. (Hidden hinges do not damage the integrity of the sealing strip.)
The sandblasting process can clean up all the dirt on the surface of the profile, such as oxidation, oil, dust, etc. It can also clean up the tiny burrs on the surface of the aluminum profile, making the workpiece flatter and providing a good foundation for the later surface treatment process.
Since its founding in 2012 by the name of "Guardian" WARREN has built 150000 square meters of intelligent R&D and exhibition bases in Beijing, Shandong, and Guangdong with a national standard testing center. We have invested heavily in the introduction of 6 German Elumatec Automatic Processing lines to make the manufacturing more precise and effective products have passed the NAFS Certificates, and the annual production capacity of doors and windows can reach more than 1 million square meters at the same timeWarren also exported Chinesesmart products overseas, occupying the high ground of export trade.
In 2021 Warren collaborated with designer WeiyanShao in Taiwan to create a new China chic space, in-fusing doors and windows with new vitality through color. At present, Warren has over 400 flagship stores in China, "guarding" every moment of quality life with high-quality products and sincere services, so that high-quality life can be shared globally.
1. Q: Who is Warren? What are your main products?
A: Warren is one of the biggest windows manufacturers in China, specializing in high-end aluminum windows & doors.
2. Q: Do you have any certifications?
A: Yes. We have NAFS/NAMI/NFRC/CSA certifications. Our products can meet North American standards.
3. Q: How long will it take for production?
A: It will take around four weeks after receiving your down payment.
4. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: 16 days to LA, 26 days to NY, 28 days to Houston. And 30-40 days to other cities in North America.
5. Q: What is your warranty?
A: Products covered by Limited Lifetime Warranty(LLW).
6. Q: How to install your windows and doors?
A: Our products meet American window and door installation standards, and you can find local installers. We provide installation manuals, videos, and online help.
7. Q: Can you help me to do all the paperwork in the destination port?
A: Yes. We can do the ISF, the customs clearance service, and all the other paperwork for you.
8. Q: Do you provide Door-to-Door Shipping?
A: Yes. We can arrange trucking delivery to the recipient's door.
9. Q: How much is the import duty?
A: The import duty is different for different products. Roughly the import duty is lower than the consumption tax.
10. Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We support wire transfers of 50% of the total amount as a deposit and balance before delivery. Irrevocable L/C at sight is also acceptable.
If you want to learn more about Warren 60x96 Interior French Doors With Double Doors Interior Glass, please feel free to contact us!